iT GOT BETTER
1) White-knuckled death-grip on the bow. Relax. It’s not going to wander off on its own.
2) Distracted by something just off to the right of the target, probably the camera operator. Unconventional draw - it’s more common to have all three fingers under the nock when shooting barebow. Otherwise not bad.
3) Leaning away from the target. Also, that arrow is a good four inches too long for your arm and you are drawing too far in order to compensate (which I guess might be because both bow and arrow were made for someone taller; I haven’t seen this film)
4) No. Even assuming we forget about the fact that you’re holding the bow at a stupid angle, you have managed to get your hair and your sleeve in the way of the string. Plus, you are ducking your head to look down the arrow rather than bringing the nock up against your head.
5) Again, no. Even ignoring the angle, your arrow is upside down, so you are going to shear the cock feather off on the bow.
6) STOP HOLDING YOUR BOW AT AN ANGLE OR SO HELP ME I’M GOING TO COME DOWN THERE AND FEED IT TO YOU. Also your posture is, in a word, dismal.
7) Your draw is frankly bizarre, your anchor point doesn’t actually seem to be touching your face, but more to the point that bow is designed to be held in your other hand. Your magical arrow is going to end up gloriously smiting the far wall.
8) Go home you’re drunk. Let’s pretend for a moment that you only have one arrow. In which case, you are still anchoring against thin air.
9) …but you’re doing better than this guy, who has his anchor point against his right nipple. Magic arrow or not, how are you planning to aim, exactly?
10) Actually pretty good, at least by comparison to the clown college further up the page. Anchor point is too low for barebow and too far out for freestyle, but not drastically so, I was shooting like that a week ago and I still managed to hit things.
11) I would dearly love to know what you think you’re doing with that left hand. Pointing at the target will not help. Also, you’re leaning backwards, but that might just be the camera’s fault
12) Ok, at first I thought this was terrible - arrow on the wrong side of the bow, draw too far back, very peculiar grip with the right hand - then I did a bit more reading and concluded that actually, the fox is using a Mongolian draw. It’s certainly unconventional, but then, he IS a fox. Maybe it works well for him.
In summary, #2, #10, and #12 have got it. #1, #3, and #11 have at least wounded it. The others have got an innocent bystander.
This is too much power for one tumblr user to have.
All I care about is that Disney’s Robin Hood: got it.
I mean, you know I just had to do it and mine is the real deal 😜 #pablohernandez #hypnotized #anaconda #nickiminaj #ohmygod #beckylookathisbutt #andrewchristian #trophyboy #jockthong (at Pablo’s Cakes and more)
Ultra - Hi-Res ! 2014 09 09 - Toronto - TIFF ’ The Imitation Game ’ Portraits by Jeff Vespa
Don’t click the images / follow the links above !
Instead, refer to the links below for the rougly [7000 x 4700 pixels] versions .
Caption : TORONTO, ON - SEPTEMBER 09: (Top row L-R) Actor Alan Leech, actor Matthew Goode, (bottom row L-R) actress Keira Knightley, actor Benedict Cumberbatch and director Morten Tyldum of “The Imitation Game” pose for a portrait during the 2014 Toronto International Film Festival on September 9, 2014 in Toronto, Ontario. (Photos by Jeff Vespa)
playing it cool stills
i hAVE NO CHILL
- Sherlock, I’m home-
- Hello, John.
- Hello, Watson.
- You’re late, dear Watson.
My friends saw the gif and asked me to make three frustrated Watsons. So here it is.
Then do these make three poor Johns and three happy Sherlocks
Some famous bisexual people. [x]
Click on the pictures for their names and claim to fame